How to register for Arisia 2017
Thank you for your interest in Arisia 2017! Please feel free to
follow the prompts provided by the site, but just in case, this
guide will help you register for this coming Arisia.
- Go to reg.arisia.org.
- Enter your first and last name. If you like,
you may also search by badge name, but we must have your first
and last name.
- If you have multiple results, not to worry. Select the person
that reflects the badge name you had at the last Arisia you
If you have not been to Arisia before, please click on the
bottom button that says "Create a new account for (your
name)". Skip to step 5.
- If you used one of our kiosks to print out the form last year,
your security question should have remained the same as from
last year. If not, and you printed out the form at home or you
did not attend Arisia 2016, it will say "Please contact
registration staff to have your password reset or use the reset
link below." Click the link at the bottom of the page and the
button on the page following to have your security question
reset. You will receive an email with a link that will reset
your security question, and then another email with a word that
will function as the answer to your security question.
Click on the logo at the top of the screen (or use the Back
button to go back to the beginning), and re-enter your name.
Follow steps 2 and 3 again. When you reach the security
question, enter the word it gave you into the box and click "Continue".
- Here you may change your security question and answer if you
have already set one, or set your new question and answer if you
have not. Choose questions and answers that adhere to the
guidelines outlined on the page. Click "Continue".
- Now you may change your first name and fan name if you so
wish. Click "Continue". (Contact email@example.com.
after you complete your registration if you need to change your
- Please take the time to read Arisia's Code of Conduct. When
you reach the end of the page, please write your name in the box
provided and click "Agree and Continue". If you do not
agree to abide by Arisia's Code of Conduct, please click "Cancel
- On this page we request your contact information. We require
one email address, one physical address, and one phone number.
- Please select the type of registration that applies to the
member being registered: Adult, Student (ages 13-25 with
Fast Track (ages 7-12), Turtle Track (ages
2-6), or Kid-In-Tow (KIT).
- Here you may add other information, such as your company name
if you are a vendor, how you would prefer we contact you, and if
it is okay to share your contact information with other SF cons.
- Select how you would like your name to appear on your badge.
- Congratulations! You're nearly done. All we need from you now
is payment. You can pay either digitally through Paypal or using
a check or money order. If you select "Check or Money Order",
you will be directed to a form that you can print out, fill in,
and mail to Arisia using the address printed on the form. If you
select "Paypal", you will be sent to a link where you can
press "Continue to Paypal".
- If you are registering more than one person, you will have to
register them individually, following steps 1-12 as outlined
above. You can reach the page for Step 1 either by clicking the
logo at the top of the screen, or by using your back button and
reloading the page.
Thank you for registering and we hope to see you at Arisia 2017! If
you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org